Hampshire Home Physio are able to treat a wide variety of problems:
- After trauma, injury or an illness. e.g. Fall or pneumonia.
- After Orthopaedic surgery and General surgery – getting you back on your feet.
- Poor mobility through illness or age.
- Help you to improve your ability to function in daily life.
- Maintenance programmes to keep you active.
- Rheumatology patients e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal problems e.g. Back or joint pain
- Palliative care patients.
- We have strong links with neurological and paediatric physiotherapists and can liaise with them if needed.